Why Choose Us?
- Made in the USA: We Design, Manufacture, and Test our Products in Missouri, USA
- Established in 1995, We have the Experience you Need for IoT and Automation Applications
- We Customize to Your Exact Needs with White Label Design Services Available
- Tech Support Provided by Product Designers ONLY, Not by Random Representatives
- Industrial Grade Warranty, We Stand Behind the Products we Build
- Genuine Parts Sourced by our Own Team of Quality Control Experts
- Revolutionary Plug and Play Automation Hardware Architecture
- Upgradeable Modular Architecture, We do Not Believe in Obsolete Hardware
- Unparallelled Support for More Hardware and Software Platforms than Any Manufacturer
- Dedicated Product Lines for Engineers or Integrators, We have What you Need
- Rapidly Growing Product Line Servicing Thousands of Engineers Worldwide
- Partnered with Microsoft, we Can Take your IoT Application to Scale
NCD also works to help large corporations and educational institutions in training events for IoT applications. Our plug-and-play modular hardware helps educators move through course work faster than ever!
A Quality Product + Great Support
With NCD you can count on a reliable, easy to use, open ended product. This means you don’t have to spend valuable time learning how to get jig-saw pieces of your project to work together. Being manufactured in the U.S.A. you know you’ll get good support and a quality product. NCD also ensures you won’t have to put any time into soldering or building a PCB, just plug your boards together and power them up. Just knowing that every sensor, relay controller, and component is built around the same concept will save you guess work on how well software will work with any board.
Please note that all circuit board and most enclosure based products are manufactured at our facilities in Missouri. Many products in the Accessories category are manufactured by overseas manufacturers. This includes components such as Key Fobs, Antennas, Cables, Power Supplies, etc.