Installing LabVIEW USB RS232 RS485 Relay Controller Instrument Driver
This Guide contains instructions for Installing LabVIEW USB RS232 RS485 Relay Controller Instrument Driver on your development environment. Please go through the following Steps to Install this driver:
- Download Instrument driver ZIP file from ProXR-labview-driver-v3
- Extract this file and Copy ProXR folder.
- Paste this Folder in the instr.lib folder in your LabVIEW installation folder.
Download Instrument driver 2011 ZIP file from ProXR-labview-driver-v3.2.rar_
If you are looking for USB, RS485, RS232 relay controller exe you can find it over here Ncdio-ProXR-Relay-Tester-v2.0.0.rar_
Example: For LabVIEW 2015 32-bit installation on a 64-bit Windows environment, paste it in the following path,
C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2015\instr.lib
For LabVIEW 2015 64-bit installation on a 64-bit Windows environment, paste it in the following path,
C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2015\instr.lib
- Restart your LabVIEW software.
- Your ProXR instrument driver can now be accessed from block diagram by right clicking and selecting Instrument I/O -> Instrument drivers.
Following figure shows the location of your ProXR Instrument driver palette.