Use N-Button software to create A/D Meters as well as relays.
Here will show you how to use N-Button Lite software to create A/D Meter widget for NCD Analog to Digital Conversion controllers.
1. Connect a NCD A/D Analog to Digital board to your computer with USB or Ethernet interface.
2. Download, install, and launch N-Button Lite software, N-Button Lite Manager will be shown on your screen.
3. Click Device Manager – New to add a device.
- Input the name for the device: A/D Board
- Select Manufacturer: National Control Devices
- Select Device Type: AD1216
- Select connection interface of the device
- Click OK on Device Setting and Devices Manager, you will see 1 Device is added on N-Button Lite Manager.
4. Click A/D Meter button to show Properties – A/D Meter panel.
- Input the name or keep the default
- Select the Device: A/D Board
- Select A/D ID
- Input Caption or keep the default
- Keep default Appearance or select your favorite Style, Location, and Size
- Click OK back to N-Button Lite Manager, A/D Meter is added to Widget panel
5. In the same way, click A/D Meter to add more A/D Meter widgets for different A/D inputs.
6. Click OK on N-Button Lite Manager, you will see the A/D Meter widgets showing on your desktop. Right-click the A/D Meter widget to show the pop-up menu. You can choose to open Properties panel or N-Button Lite Manger panel to edit the widget.
All kinds of sensors, such as temperature, electric current, voltage, humidity, velocity, pressure, etc., can be connected to A/D inputs. By adding A/D Meter widgets, you will read the value of A/D inputs directly on your desktop.
The default value of A/D input is 0-255. The meter can map the value to different range, like 0-5, 0-12, or other value you want. You can choose to let the A/D Meter widgets updated the value at specific interval automatically or manually by clicking the refresh button beside the A/D Meter widget.
You can create up to 16 A/D Meter widgets with N-Button Lite software.
If you need more widgets, please use N-Button Pro version, which supports up to 255 widgets.