IFTTT Relay Commands
This is a list of the commands that may be passed to your NCD Particle Relay controller. These are passed as Function Input in Function Calls when creating an IFTTT recipe.
If Your controller has only 1 relay then these are the commands for it
If your controller has more than 1 relay then these are the commands for it
- SetBankStatus:var For controllers with 8 or less relays. var is a number from 0-255. Example SetBankStatus:255 would turn on all relays
- SetBankStatus:var1,var2 For controllers with more than 8 relays. var1 is a number from 1-4(bank), var2 is a number from 0-255. Example SetBankStatus:2,255 would turn on relays 9-16.
- varOn var is is the relay number you want to turn on. Example: 1On would turn on relay 1.
- varOff var is is the relay number you want to turn off. Example: 1Off would turn off relay 1.
- varToggle var is the relay number you want to toggle the state of. Example 1Toggle would turn relay 1 on if it were previously off or off if it were previously on.
- varMomentary var is the relay number you want to turn on for 300 milliseconds then back off. Example 1Momentary would turn relay 1 on for 300 milliseconds, then back off.
Commands listed above are not case sensitive. 1ON will work the same as 1on.