Relay Timer R4X software allows you to control 4-channel ProXR relay board manually and automatically according to timing schedule setting.
Here will show you how to control 4-channel ProXR relay board with Relay Timer R4X software.
1. Plug-in power for 4-channel ProXR relay board, and connect it to your computer through Serial Port, USB or Ethernet interface.
2. Download, install and run Relay Timer R4X.
3. Click Configure button to open Configuration panel.
- Select Manufacturer – National Control Devices
- Select Device Type – ProXR
- Select connection interface
- Serial Port/USB for RS-232 and USB interface, select the right Port Name and Baud Rate 115200 for ProXR relay board
- Network for Ethernet interface, input IP address and Port 2101 for ProXR relay board
4. Click OK button on Configuration panel. You will see the connection information about the relay board is shown on the left side of status bar. In middle of the status bar, there is a flashing arrow. That means the ProXR relay board has been connected with Relay Timer R4X software.
5. It’s ready to control the relay board manually with Relay Timer R4X.
- Click All On/All Off button to control 4 channels together
- Or click On/Off slider for each channel to control separately (Be sure Manual button pressed down first)
6. Click Setting button for each channel to set up timing schedule for auto control.
7. Click All Auto button or Auto button for each channel to make sure all channels step into auto control mode. The relay channels will be turned on/off automatically according to above schedule setting.
8. You can also click Override button to select option for switching to auto mode automatically.
Here is the quick start guide video for how to control 4-channel ProXR relay board with Relay Timer R4X.