This blog will show you how to set up Ethernet push notification contact closure input board to work with N-Button Pro.
- Plug in power and connect the Ethernet push notification board to the SAME network with you computer.
- Download, install and run the latest N-Button Pro software to show N-Button Pro Manager panel.
- Click Device Manager –> New to add Ethernet push notification board .
- Input Name – Ethernet Push Notification
- Select Manufacturer – National Control Devices
- Select Board Type – Push Notification
- Select Network
- IP Address – it should be shown on the Discovered Network Devices list automatically. Double click the list device to fill it or input it manually.
- Keep the default for TCP Port – 2101 and UDP Port -3333.
- Mac Address – It is the address on the Ethernet interface module. It will be filled automatically once you double click the list device to fill IP Address.
- TCP Connection – Uncheck it to allow the Ethernet push notification board works with more than one computer. Check it to allow the board work with ONE computer only.
- Click OK back to N-Button Pro Manager panel.
- Click Scan Channel to open Properties – Scan Channel.
- Input Name or keep the default
- Select Device – USB Push Notification Board
- Keep Bank ID – 1
- Select Channel ID – 1
- Select Style, Location and Size or keep the default.
- Click OK back to N-Button Pro Manager panel. You will see the Scan Channel is added to Widget panel.
- Click OK on N-Button Pro Manager panel. You will see the Scan Channel widget showing on your desktop with Red color.
- Press the push button of push notification board, you will see the Scan Channel widget on your desktop turns to Green. Release the button, the widget turns to red again.
That means Ethernet push notification board works with N-Button Pro software now. You can have it to control relay board, send text message, email or do more actions with N-Button automation rules.
Here is the video for how to set up Ethernet Push Notification Board with N-Button.